Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Of course, none of this could possibly be your fault could it! Oh no, no, whatever in the world would give you that impression? :wacko:

No, I would not bother to try to put things right if I were you, that would be far too much trouble for you, wouldn't it?

It is enough of a disaster as it is, without you trying making it worse. I have told you about a possible solution, and it would be fairly easy to arrange. I would do it for you if it helped. You are just so busy being busy, that I am not sure that you can see beyond the end of your own nose.

classic33

Leg End Member
Please go away I need to scratch my bum
Voodoo Doll1.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Really, I know something happened to you about 10 years ago that made you walk away from what we are now working on, but I don't know what happened and it wasn't anything to do with me anyway.
Thing is, you are the one who probably knows most abut this, I mean after all, you started it, so please, I am only wanting to get info here, I'm not asking you to help or anything, why are you making it my problem and being so difficult about it??!!

UPDATE: I got bored of having to walk on eggshells all the time and said some things I shouldn't have, so now they are off in a SERIOUS huff. Not very diplomatic of me, but at least I probably now have as much as I can get from them anyway, so, result! :giggle:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Also, (to someone else), you just told me a pretty major reveleation about your childhood.... And yet, you say it isn't a problem??

Sorry, but I can see that it has affected you, I had always suspected something wasn't right, not what you told me, but I have been able to see something, and I am usually the last to notice these things, so, clearly it IS a problem, so go and get help or something, please, you need it!!

andyfraser

Über Member
I've already told you: only phone in an emergency otherwise email. If you will insist on phoning me about trivial things can you please not start every conversation with "How's it going?"!

If you want to start a conversation with me then talk about something other than work. Stop asking me "What are you working on?". It's none of your business and I'd rather talk about non-work related things, like bikes.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Right you know nothing farking idiot - we all know that you are so far out of your depth in your interim role, and we would actually help you out massively if you stopped sending out stupid farking emails, in which you demonstrate your exceptionally poor grasp of English spelling and punctuation every blo8dy time, demanding first weekly reports then daily reports and now priority to do lists that we have to send to you before 9 am every morning as well as the same reports, and work plans for each of my 28 staff daily that you "threaten" to talk to us individually to check how far we got with it all each evening! So when do you think I am actually going to get some work done rather than filling out your poorly worded and badly laid out templates.
Do you really think, given that the client terminated the Tech contract last week, and that me and each member of my team may not have a job in less than 75 days time, that we are really motivated to do all this?
The first item on my priority to do list on Monday morning will be "to find a new job which can offer me and my family a future that extends far beyond 75 ble8ding days".

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
And the second item on that priority to do list will be to stop wasting so much time sat in traffic travelling to the site when you demand that I have to be there for no good reason that I can see, particularly when most of what I do could just as easily be done from anywhere with an internet connection.
I have spent at least 35 hours this working week sat in that bloody car on top of at least 10 hours on site each day because you farking demand it!
I have had enough! F*ck you!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom