Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
I am an individual. I choose to cycle and wear what I like.
I really couldn't give a fig what you think.
I'd rather knit bicycle wheels than jumpers.
No I am not QUIRKY because I don't conform to your idea of normal. Please tell me what normal is.

No I am not weird and do not need your sympathy because I can't have children.
I prefer bicycles. Yes really!!
My life is happy enough thanks.

PS. Is it me, or is this an angry thread?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You piss taking, glory hunting idle farking bitch! How dare you comment "There are only so many hours in the day and asking for volunteers with only one days notice is never going to get great results!!" when you know there is good reason for 1 day notice and that good reason is no fault of the organisers as you are party to the wheres and whys. You are not fooling anyone with the "act" in fact, you are making a royal prat of yourself as people are not as green as they are cabbage looking.

You are a work shy sanctamonious cow who has offspring that are demonic little scrotes which is no wonder when they have the parents they have as role models.

andyfraser

Über Member
I know your situation only too well and appreciate it. I sent you a message in case you wanted to talk. So why did you reply by telling me about your situation and then telling me to sod off!

ScotiaLass

Guru
I conducted myself with decorum, pity I can't say the same for you.
Swearing and screaming at me in the street was not what I needed on the day I laid MY father's ashes to rest.
And no, you won't understand, as you still have both of your parents.
Maybe I should do the same to you in your hour of grief, you petty minded cow.

Lullabelle

Banana
Ok, you left the job to become a special constable, you have the uniform and had the training. You are now pregnant after only being in the uniform for a short time, well done, I bet they are really pleased at the waste of time and money. You are arranging a baby shower, you are clearly short of cash and so expect people to turn up bearing gifts, don't be surprised at the low turnout, you have less friends than you think you have.

perplexed

Guru
Ok, you left the job to become a special constable, you have the uniform and had the training. You are now pregnant after only being in the uniform for a short time, well done, I bet they are really pleased at the waste of time and money. You are arranging a baby shower, you are clearly short of cash and so expect people to turn up bearing gifts, don't be surprised at the low turnout, you have less friends than you think you have.

Buckets are £1 in B&Q tell 'em...

Top Bottom