Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
...... And frighteningly, you don't appear to realise!!

A guy has come up and is taking to her (he clearly has the same idea) and is asking where she goes on holiday. Turns out she hasn't been anywhere. FFS!!

It would be funny of she wasn't so strange looking to start off with!! (She looks like an orange Minion).
Is an orange minion like a regular yellow minion who is really embarrassed and had blushed a deep red?

Rafferty

"Your idiot son is a waste of space, and should carry a potted plant around with him to replace some of the oxygen he uses".

ScotiaLass

Guru
We don't talk often but have been friends for years now. When we meet/speak online, it's like we only spoke yesterday.
For two months now you've totally ignored me. We made an arrangement to see each other but you didn't come and you've ignored me when I've asked if you are okay.
While I understand you may not want to talk about things, I think you know me well enough to say 'I don't want to talk about it' and be confident that I will accept your answer. I won't ask again. You know where I am.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I know we say we can usually ship orders the same day if they are placed before 4pm but by waiting until twenty to four before placing two large and complicated (to pack) orders that you absolutely must have by next-day delivery, you haven't won any friends.:dry:

I hope you appreciate us pulling out all the stops to get them ready just in time for the courier to collect, but somehow I suspect not.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know we say we can usually ship orders the same day if they are placed before 4pm but by waiting until twenty to four before placing two large and complicated (to pack) orders that you absolutely must have by next-day delivery, you haven't won any friends.:dry:

I hope you appreciate us pulling out all the stops to get them ready just in time for the courier to collect, but somehow I suspect not.
I sympathise, Phil, but TBH - I would assume that 4 pm meant '4 pm', not '4 pm for simple orders'!

(I am always very grateful though when people put themselves out for me. :okay:)

byegad

Legendary Member
So you're down on your luck and homeless and the kind owners of next door have housed you so you can get on your feet, but you smoke, and not just tobacco and drive a car, even though it's not taxed or tested and drink more in a fortnight than I do in a year going by your recycle bin.

So man the &&&& up and get a job and stop wasting your money and life so's you can take your idle backside away from my vicinity!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I sympathise, Phil, but TBH - I would assume that 4 pm meant '4 pm', not '4 pm for simple orders'!

(I am always very grateful though when people put themselves out for me. :okay:)
This is why I can't say it.;)

We don't offer the 4pm deadline as a guarantee, just as the point we can usually get things out the same day as that's the time the courier picks up from us. Our dealers normally give us far more notice when placing big orders, especially when any of it is urgent.

In this case the picking alone took nearly the whole 20 minutes and if my supervisor hadn't dropped what she was doing to pack we'd have missed the courier.

Rant over - that feels better.:laugh:

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
I have had enough of driving to last me a lifetime. Far too many hours sat in such stupidly heavy traffic I actually never want to get behind the wheel of a car again. There is no pleasure whatsoever in driving anymore (and I realise the irony of posting this on a cycling site) and it is just getting worse and worse.

Some sanity will be restored tomorrow - going cycling.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have had enough of driving to last me a lifetime. Far too many hours sat in such stupidly heavy traffic I actually never want to get behind the wheel of a car again. There is no pleasure whatsoever in driving anymore (and I realise the irony of posting this on a cycling site) and it is just getting worse and worse.

Into work!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along

I say this out loud and regularly, I dislike the notion of driving so much that every chance I get I sit in the back as I feel even more detached from it that way. Its only if Mrs & I are out alone I'll have to sit in the front out not courtesy.

TVC

Into and home from!
I felt like torching the car when I got out last night.
Only the fact that the company would probably take a dim view of such actions that stopped me!
I know you will hate me for this, but my work is just over a mile from where I live. Five minutes by bike, four minutes by car. My decision each morning is: How cold does it look?

Edit: BTW my bike is a fixie, 'cos there are no hills either :okay:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

That's easily fixed. Move the order deadline to 3pm.

Top Bottom