Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
If it is a 'Private Practice' then surely the doctor is paying for it (Or the 'Partners' are)
NHS hospital where the clinic was cancelled due to them being at their private practice.

Svendo

Guru
Why would you report it to CQC or the CCG (PCTs were abolished some years ago)? It's the hospital's responsibility.
Yep, them then. I get CCG and PCT mixed up. And good point about CQC, reporting to them does seem to achieve little, even when it is in their remit!

TVC

If you are wondering what that sound is, it's my Bullpoo detector going off.... again.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
If you stand that close to the train doors as they open, people won't be able to get off and you, along with the rest if us, won't be able to get on. That's probably why that man is making a "Get-out-of-the-bloody-way" gesture with his hands.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you're going to be handing out advice on the Contract you drafted it would be helpful if:
  1. you had a basic understanding of how contracts and contract variations work;
  2. you understood the differences between the 2016/17 NHS Standard Contract and the 2017/19 NHS Standard Contract;
  3. you didn't contradict the national guidance on variations that you yourselves issued a little over two months ago.
I have now had to explain to another group of CCGs that the advice you gave them this morning is incorrect. In so doing, I've pointed out to the CCGs that your advice to them goes against the mandatory national guidance you issued.

I hope that the CCGs forward you my email. I'd remind you that last time you told me (and others) I was wrong you ended up looking very stupid...

TFI Friday! I need a large glass of wine.
Ha ha - I especially liked point #3! :okay:

I was once having a heated discussion with somebody who completely contradicted something that they had told me the week before. I pointed out the glaring inconsistency between their 2 statements. They got really flustered, paused a moment, and then came out with this gem ... "What is so bloody wonderful about being consistent, anyway!" :laugh:

Top Bottom