Thpring into Thummer on the Thnake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Crimmey droped me on that last bit of the snake.......HR was about 186 following him.........:wacko:

Great ride, 70 miles for me and 5700ft of climbs. Top Speed 43mph........

longers

Legendary Member
I meant to add - lovely bike Fossy, lovely. If you ever want rid then put me on the list please.

Crimmey

As I said to Dan, I haven't enjoyed a ride out for ages until today. I am really wrecked, trying to lose more weight so didn't eat as much as I should have done. Talkin of cramp, after my ride earlier in the week, after having a week off, I was seizing up left, right, and centre. Not nice. Missus was in a good mood when I got back too, must be the weather. Big thanks to Dan, Foz and Longers for a splendid ride.

fossyant

Trying to lose weight - there's nothing of you !!!!

Been major busy when back..... cooked Sunday Roast, oil and filter changes on the missus car, hovered both cars and wiped the interior down....phew........

Should be fine for the Man 100 - there will be a lack of big miles now until then with no commutes (on hols)..... other than my planned ride to the 'pub' with the kids later this week in North Wales........ :whistle:

fossyant

Couple of pics for Crimmey - I was going on about the 'plugholes' at Ladybower........

This is what they should look like........

4555205918_5d9f1520cd_o.jpg

This is what they did look like........... (empty reservoir)

4554574607_8c92e145c2_o.jpg

Vid link...

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_1_ze7vmo&feature=related[/media]

fossyant

Nah - Wiki'ed !!!!!! :tongue:

Top Bottom