Thpring into Thummer on the Thnake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Enjoy your ride lads!

I'll be doing the one from Rochdale to Blackpool on Saturday and riding back afterwards. That will be by far my longest ride this year (about 110 miles).

Let's hope the weather improves by the weekend!

longers

Legendary Member
Which side of the hill is Row Cross Car Park - Glossop or Staley Vegas side ? If Glossop side is it further up the hill than the cut off for Broardar$e.....:whistle: sorry Broadbottom !

It's on the Glossop side on the right hand side of the road about 300m before the frog. If that helps?

potsy

Rambler
Have a good one lads,weather looks fine for you,don't let fossy slow you down too much
wink.gif

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I've just had a cramp attack that made me look like I was breakdancing. Ride of the year that- superb weather, the biggest climbs round here, massive views good company and a half decent caff stop (apart from pouring low quality tea on my leg). Fairly epic.

Cheers y'all.

potsy

Rambler
I've just had a cramp attack that made me look like I was breakdancing. Ride of the year that- superb weather, the biggest climbs round here, massive views good company and a half decent caff stop (apart from pouring low quality tea on my leg). Fairly epic.

Cheers y'all.

Been a cracking weekend weather wise,how far did you do then? I'm getting dizzy just reading about climbing after yesterdays epic.
Bromptonfb was trying his best to make the journey home as painless as possible but there was no way to avoid the hills.

longers

Legendary Member
Yep, great day out, thanks all.

Watching Crimmey chasing Fossy up the last bit of the east side of the Snake and catching him after I started going backwards was a highlight.

Top Bottom