Thpring into Thummer on the Thnake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldie

Über Member
Alright you two - I'm in Manc too. If you're fancying something short-ish over the next few weeks, would you drop me a pm? I've got an old (but new to me) claud butler road bike that I would love to try out properly and a shady looking raliegh tundra that I would like to wear out as soon as possible! I think I'm stuffed this week and on holiday the next two after that, but our lass is always saying I should give this "forward planning" thing a go...

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Right. Thpring into thummer on the thnake. I was thinking of the 15th or the 22nd august. Thorry about the delay- any takerth?

potsy

Rambler
Just bumping this - Dan's looking at the 22nd for this.

As I don't believe Danbo one bit,are we talking decent riders only Fossy or do you think I could make this?
Oh just looked at the elevation think I'll pass
ohmy.gif

longers

Legendary Member
There's this on the Sunday and Rochdale to Blackpool on the Saturday and it can only be one or the other.
What I really, really need is another trip over Mottram so am swayed towards this.

potsy

Rambler
There's this on the Sunday and Rochdale to Blackpool on the Saturday and it can only be one or the other.
What I really, really need is another trip over Mottram so am swayed towards this.

I'm semi booked into the Rochdale ride,flatter might suit me better tbh,even though the distance is greater.
hopefully there'll be another Cheshire cc ride later in the year,so I can meet a few more of you.

Top Bottom