Tirreno-Adriatico *SPOILER*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
He certainly had a very clear win on the last stage, he was well clear of everybody so must be feeling good about that. I hope he does go in Milan - San Remo and gain valuable experience even if the win is not possible. IMO mixing the two disciplines ( Road and track) could mean he ends up being good a both but not at the very top in either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claver58

Über Member
He has a madison Worlds Gold from Manchester last year so I assume he wants another - I do agree that mixing both disciplines cannot be easy but I see his future on the road not the track. Must try for the green jersey at this years Tour, don't you think?

chfp77

Maybe after, what he regarded as his rough treatment at the olympics, he will go all out for San Remo. Like you say he already has a worlds under his belt and his future is in road racing!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
claver58 said:
I think Cav will drop out of the Milan-SanRemo to concentrate on the Madison at the Worlds.

Do you mean drop out before the event or halfway through?

He says he's doing it but doesn't expect to win.

claver58

Über Member
I was wrong - I've just read today that he will be racing San Remo as it will help his endurance and is good experience. We'll look forward to the weekend.

Top Bottom