Tits!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Long Tailed are very bonny birds, had one fly into our balcony window in an old house. Luckily I got to it before the moggies did and was able to send it on its way after half an hour.

If you see it again, pop it in box and post it to me :biggrin:, I've got a good home for it. Had nothing in the new camera bird box.
Maybe next year, once its been up for longer.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Admin said:
Buggi the Bird Saviour - I like it so much I've made it happen ... lol :tongue:

Call that bird-saving? :evil: I once cycled home with an injured herring gull under one arm. Bloody thing was trying quite hard to peck my left eye out. It did give me the chance to use one of those once-in-a-lifetime lines when my then flatmate opened the front door and I thrust the disgruntled bird into his arms. "Hold my gull a minute, would you? I've just got to carry my bike up the steps".

theclaud said:
Call that bird-saving? :evil: I once cycled home with an injured herring gull under one arm. Bloody thing was trying quite hard to peck my left eye out. It did give me the chance to use one of those once-in-a-lifetime lines when my then flatmate opened the front door and I thrust the disgruntled bird into his arms. "Hold my gull a minute, would you? I've just got to carry my bike up the steps".

Hope you are not asking for Shaun to write "gull able" under your name, Prime Minister...:tongue:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:
Hope you are not asking for Shaun to write "gull able" under your name, Prime Minister...:evil:

I skived off a lot of work to get to Executive Member so quickly - I might hang on to it a bit longer...

ChrisKH

Guru
abchandler said:
This seems the most appropriate place for this shot from Google StreetView

Wow. How long did it take you to find that? ;)

yenrod

>Tits

I like it when they jiggle and wobble around all over the place makes me giggle so hard ;)

Ahhh sorry - yes; ornithology ! :smile:

Did you know their is a Great Tit too !

Heres one:

2073408069_3e95d013ab_o.jpg

I know all about birds, having been in the YOC...

papercorn2000

buggi said:
it had all its flight feathers and was capable of flying. it was just being an idiot sitting in the road. it flew from the branch i put him on, up higher to another branch in another tree. so it should be ok even if it had my scent on him.

LOL :angry:

Darwin Award?

Top Bottom