Tits!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Joe24 said:
How do you get this done?
I want TWAT wrote under my user name

Hmmmm ... very tempting ... but I think not. Before long we'll have everyone wanting to be a twat and where will that get us ... lol :biggrin:

yenrod

Admin said:
Hmmmm ... very tempting ... but I think not. Before long we'll have everyone wanting to be a twat and where will that get us ... lol :sad:

Their aint a bird called a 'twat' but their is a bird called - a shag

shag_300_tcm9-142477.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Admin said:
Hmmmm ... very tempting ... but I think not. Before long we'll have everyone wanting to be a twat and where will that get us ... lol :sad:

Go on.
Please?
I would love to have it wrote under my name.
Or, "Most loved member" would be nice;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
yenrod said:
Their aint a bird called a 'twat' but their is a bird called - a shag

shag_300_tcm9-142477.jpg

Does anyone else think it looks like its having a fiddle with one of its feet? Its got it tooked somewhere.:sad:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Admin said:
Buggi the Bird Saviour - I like it so much I've made it happen ... lol xx(

Awww shucks... can i keep this forever?

theclaud said:
Call that bird-saving? :laugh: I once cycled home with an injured herring gull under one arm. Bloody thing was trying quite hard to peck my left eye out. It did give me the chance to use one of those once-in-a-lifetime lines when my then flatmate opened the front door and I thrust the disgruntled bird into his arms. "Hold my gull a minute, would you? I've just got to carry my bike up the steps".

stop trying to steal my thunder :tongue: (well done you)

bonj2

theclaud said:
Call that bird-saving? :eek: I once cycled home with an injured herring gull under one arm. Bloody thing was trying quite hard to peck my left eye out. It did give me the chance to use one of those once-in-a-lifetime lines when my then flatmate opened the front door and I thrust the disgruntled bird into his arms. "Hold my gull a minute, would you? I've just got to carry my bike up the steps".

well why didn't you let it escape then you cruel imprisoner!

Top Bottom