Toe Nail Problem - warning contains picture of big toe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Looks like a big hole to me! Did any crap come out of it? Does it hurt or smell?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
[QUOTE 3708101, member: 9609"]doesnt hurt or smell, has been like that since last summer, took my sock off this morning and it hasn't improved, probably getting more unsightly

see a doctor with a toe nail ? is that not a bit ott[/QUOTE]

You haven't removed your salford docks for a year?

I think I may have figured out your issue.

ScotiaLass

Guru
[QUOTE 3708101, member: 9609"]doesnt hurt or smell, has been like that since last summer, took my sock off this morning and it hasn't improved, probably getting more unsightly

Well you could ask the pharmacist first.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think I'm going to be sick in my mouth. xx(! Im ddefinitely going to be sick in my mouthxx(

Seriously, go see your dr before your foot drops off.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had something slightly like that last year, and eventually the old top nail dropped off. I've no idea how it was initially damaged, no smell and not weeping, just unsightly. Luckily it was at its worst over the winter.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

No not at all, they will take a sample of it and send for analysis so they know what they are treating

siadwell

Guru
That looks like a pretty bad case of fungal infection. When the infection is in the nail bed you'll need prescription anti-fungal tablets for maybe a year to properly clear it up. Over the counter creams won't do the job.

Top Bottom