Tour de France 2023 ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
me neither -Simon is still with the Aussie team Orica mitchleton scott Jayco green edge

Adam is the one who came back to Ineos and now at UAE.

But which is Yates 1 and which is Yates 2?

Things to remember:
Simon won in Spain*, but had problems with Salbutamol. (Actually it was Terbutaline, I just checked, but who cares)
Adam ... er ... got Attacked by a giant flamme rouge inflatable.

* Credit to @ColinJ for that mnemonic

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've a spoiler for you though Thomas isn't riding it this year.

Has Ineos sorted out who, if anyone, is riding GC for them?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Anyone got a list of Sprinters Likely To Stop Cav?
top 20 riders provisionally confirmed for TDeF by current UCI sprint rankings...

1687438475567.png

T4tomo

Legendary Member
There allways last to name their team...
Dani Martínez or Carlos Rodríguez GC ?
Pidcock,Bernal fingers crossed,Sivakov maybe,Kwiato ?

Going for the movistar tradition of having 3 or 4 GC leaders and see who goes best!

Likely Bernal Rodriguez and possibly Martinez as protected riders and Pidcock allowed a free role to stage hunt at times. Castro and Kwia to do all the work! None of their GC hopes look to be in any sort of form though.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Castro and Kwia to do all the work! None of their GC hopes look to be in any sort of form though.
It's amazing that Kwiat has only one TDF stage win. Actually I suppose it's not amazing at all really considering how much work he does.

Still, I guess he can't complain as his palmares is pretty good elsewhere: Worlds, MSR, Strate Bianchi etc.

Adam4868

Guru
It's amazing that Kwiat has only one TDF stage win. Actually I suppose it's not amazing at all really considering how much work he does.

Still, I guess he can't complain as his palmares is pretty good elsewhere: Worlds, MSR, Strate Bianchi etc.
Add to that Polish TT champion today 😁
He's a class rider.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good to see another 2 canucks join Rusty. But I don't think Hugo will recreate last years heroics on current form.
🇨🇦 🇨🇦 🇨🇦

I guess Derek is still knackered from the Giro. Vuelta later maybe and a crack at the Tour next year

Top Bottom