Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I am flipping excited about this race! It was brilliant last year, it made me really emotional the whole week!

The Van Vleuten/Vollering battle is going to be epic and, barring disaster, will sort the first two positions. Who will be third this year?

I’d also love to see a Niewiadoma stage win, such a gutsy rider, always at the front fighting and often on the podium but with no wins for years. It would make me so happy to see her on the top step!

Bring it right on!

13 rider

Guru
Just checked out lifespan wahoo team and found out a local rider to me April Tacey has made the team . I went school with her dad so it makes me feel old , have had the privilege of riding with her a couple of times included trying to keep up on a 5 min effort which I did for 45 secs😂.
Just hoping the tour is as exciting as the men's and it gets the coverage and crowds it deserves

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Anyone know if the highlights are on mainstream TV ?

I could only find Eurosport and GCN+ with UK coverage.

at least committing to highlights should be part of the ITV4 men’s tv rights package. (Unless they get more money by it not being on ITV4 from Eurosport and GCN+)

Domus

Guru
Dipped in and out for most of it then watched the final 20 Kms. They were chatting away, eating and drinking, pedaling lazily along then the speed came up on the screen 43 Kph. :eek:

Mike_P

Guru

13 rider

Guru
Just seen April Tacey ,her numbers 185
Go April
Looks like they've changed kit for the tour ,mainly white kit used to be mainly green

Last edited:
Top Bottom