Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrew_s

Legendary Member
20 seconds penalty.
Difficult to avoid when it's right in front of the camera bike.

"Normal" is to draft the team car to the back of the convoy, then car hop up to the peloton. Drafting right past the convoy is a bit OTT.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
20 seconds penalty.
Difficult to avoid when it's right in front of the camera bike.

"Normal" is to draft the team car to the back of the convoy, then car hop up to the peloton. Drafting right past the convoy is a bit OTT.

Not to mention a bit dangerous from the footage I saw.

13 rider

Guru
I believe someone in an earlier stage got a 1 minute for the same reason so they got off lightly . I watched it live and it was so blatant to watch and made me flinch when I saw the car in front of the SD car brake . They were lucky not to permanently injury their star rider .

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I tend to not support SDworx not because I have anything against them, just because they win so much.

But they seem to be working on becoming unpopular.

Mind you, the role of "underdog" doesn't exactly suit AvV

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I see Vollering (00:00:01) took 21 sec on AvV (00:00:22) today. So back to where we were.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Did AvV get held up behind the crash ? Or was it s split ,Will the time be restored ?

Dunno. I haven't seen anything, just had a peek at the rankings on the website.

Edit. Yes, time has been restored. AvV now showing as same time as DV (00:00:01) In the GC AvV has 12 seconds on DV

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Dunno. I haven't seen anything, just had a peek at the rankings on the website.

Edit. Yes, time has been restored. AvV now showing as same time as DV (00:00:01) In the GC AvV has 12 seconds on DV
Just watched Laterne rouge YouTube vid AvV got held up in the crash so got the same time as the bunch ,
Big day tomorrow

Top Bottom