Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Yeah really good , really wanted Kasia to hang on . Thought she was coming back at the end ,think the timer was having issues .

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
A fantastic race, thoroughly enjoyed that even though I only got to watch it on my phone this week! Pleased for Demi, sad for Annemiek and disappointed for Kasia missing out on second by a fraction of a second but she looked thrilled with the polka dots! I so love seeing gutsy women ride their bikes and look so shattered at the end! So much admiration for them!

Mr Celine

Discordian
WTAF was Orla wearing?

Looked like she was going to a fancy dress party as a chicken.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Thought the format for this year‘s race worked really well. Good mix of sprint, breakaway, mountain and even the dreaded TT stage. Spread over a week it was a worthy TDF. Also good to see 120 out of 150 finish, which given some reported lurgy, suggests the organisers got it about right. The only issue was the vehicles on route, much like in the men’s race. I enjoyed it.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Have to say I was sceptical about the route as the first 6 stages all looked very similar. But it worked out well, which just shows how much I know.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Have to say I was sceptical about the route as the first 6 stages all looked very similar. But it worked out well, which just shows how much I know.
Me too, hindsight is great. Over a week it’s hard to get the jeopardy and tactics you get with multiple mountain stages and the focus was really always on the Tourmalet for the GC. Fortunately for the fans it was an epic.

Top Bottom