Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
ITV calling it within.
I think the on-screen distance had already hit 2.8km.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Great win. Garmin are great at manufacturing wins from nothing by unexpected tactics. Kind of the opposite of Sky really.

And I thought that was going to be a dull sprint stage.

I'm not sure it was their tactics as luck, though they wouldn't have profited from the crash if they hadn't had a man out the front

Chapeau to the honey badger, terrific stage win, the tactic worked perfect, with Slagter working the hill while Navardauskas waited in the wings to pounce. The disruption of the crash helped, as did the slick roads no doubt, but sometimes you have to make your own luck. Well done Garmin-Sharp.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Imlach started the coverage by talking about the beautiful countryside and telling us there were plenty of chateaus (chateaux?) to look at. Surely he realises Sherwen shouldn't be encouraged?

Bardet technical. Cracking TT but AG2R not having a lot of luck.

were the crowd booing valvpiti? could be because he is threatening a frenchie duo on the podium - although that is looking a bit unlikely now. allez!

Pinot looked like one of those nodding dogs you buy for the back of the car. If he just kept farking still, he'd save 5 secs a mile.

Last edited:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Just catching up on the sky player...

image.jpg

ffs

Top Bottom