Tour of Britain 2014...on my doorstep (may contain SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Looking forward to tomorrows stage into Bristol 8-)
If I get up early enough may try to ride the stage route from Winterbourne to The Downs before the Pros !

http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/stages/stage4/index.php

suzeworld

Veteran
I agree, Zardini what an inspired ride!
Didn't look like there was a very large crowd at the finish this year.

I agree with both points .. caught up on the highlights programme ...

I was surprised at the thin crowds ... the railings were empty at a couple of km from the top .... perhaps they've all got jobs round there? ^_^

suzeworld

Veteran
So --- Brad is about 25 seconds down.
Is that an easy time for him to make up in the short time trial? If so, bang on target for the strategy he talked about the day before the Tour started .. or does he have to get a few seconds back on something else before the last stage?

Is that an easy time for him to make up in the short time trial? If so, bang on target for the strategy he talked about the day before the Tour started .. or does he have to get a few seconds back on something else before the last stage?
8.8k tt so it's approaching the limit I would say. He won't want to be losing more time.

KennaughKickIt

Not sure what Zardini's like at TT but I'd have thought Brad should be looking at Kwiatkowski and Konig who are 11 seconds ahead and 2 seconds behind respectively. Both are good TTers when they want to be but I like Kwiatkowski's chances. Should be a good contest, especially with the bonus seconds available.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Just home after meeting up with @Spinney to watch them go by. Photos to follow later when I've had a chance to look and see if there are any nice ones, and maybe the one who had a few problems getting his drink bottle from the car .... On the hill:whistle:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Just home after meeting up with @Spinney to watch them go by. Photos to follow later when I've had a chance to look and see if there are any nice ones, and maybe the one who had a few problems getting his drink bottle from the car .... On the hill:whistle:
It was a very, very sticky bottle!
And after Dowsett wasn't seemingly allowed any help, not even a bit of drafting the team car, after his double puncture!

(lets herself get distracted from work yet again, after watching the race go by then going indoors to watch it finish on TV!)
IMG_9307.JPG

Top Bottom