Tour of Britain 2015 the Racing (may contain **SPOILERS**)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I think Wiggo was in a baggy Jersey, thus making him look a bit tubby.

He's also put on a bunch of weight for the track.

Great win for Viviani, top work to sneak through like that.

Can't help wondering why Kristian House felt the need to dash off and grab those last sprint points. I don't suppose having that bit extra in his legs would have made a difference at the finish, but it seemed an odd thing to do.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Stark contrast on the roads in Britain, versus the roads on the continent. Poor bastards! :laugh:
Yes, British 'road furniture' seems a lot more intrusive. With the Vuelta, I like the way yer Spaniards use BIG WIDE roads for long sections. UK too full of nimby's for that to happen.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I think EBH really wants this. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him attacking in the next few days...

SpaCyclist

It was a really gutsy ride by Petr Vakoc to hold off the pelloton all the way to the finish. There were a lot of people out in Colne to see him come in.
This is him powering up the finishing straight with about 70m to go;
YSP (1 of 1).jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
I was amazed that the peloton got past the Zoo in Nelson without having the customary bottles thrown at them.

It was a good finish by Vakoc but I'm not convinced the road up from the railway bridge in Colne averages at 6% as they kept stating on ITV

Top Bottom