TRACK DO #2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Cheers Dan Bo. Was a good day out :tongue:. I owe you three quid as I was going to go to ASDA but me, trio and longers were dawdling a bit. There didn't seem to be many cyclists about outside, even though it was a good evening and clear sunset over Ladybower. Very odd but other people were missing out there. As it wasn't wet, some fast descents. Took a while getting used to the blue line on the track. Fixed was all right, although that's a bigger gear than I would have chosen myself.

marinyork

How knackering are the track sessions supposed to be, my legs are fairly sore today? Also which one was Sh4arkyBloke?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
marinyork said:
How knackering are the track sessions supposed to be, my legs are fairly sore today? Also which one was Sh4arkyBloke?
I was him. :biggrin:

What do you mean, that wasn't very helpful. :biggrin:

I was the one in red/black who was asked to remove his camera from his helmet (ooerr) before we got started. Apparently I look like this:

Ade.jpg

(If I was to do the two fingured salute, and have glasses on). :tongue:

marinyork

Ah you are he. Erm just wondered how many CCers were there, was expecting it to be like the write up from last time with loads there. In the end there wasn't so was seeing who was who, as I got there a bit later.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
marinyork said:
Ah you are he. Erm just wondered how many CCers were there, was expecting it to be like the write up from last time with loads there. In the end there wasn't so was seeing who was who, as I got there a bit later.
Phew, that's okay then! :biggrin:

Yes, it was a bit of a low turnout, which was a shame.. but still an enjoyable session. Trio's letcherous staring at my derriere was slightly off-putting though, I'm a sensitive bloke who's very shy about that sort of thing*... :biggrin:

* No, really. :sad:;)

trio25

Über Member
Seeing as all I noticed was the colour of your top, I think you are safe!

Top Bottom