TRACK DO #2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
longers said:
Well done Dan for his off as well :biggrin:

dan_bo said:
It was silly honestly. Too busy gabbing to Ben and then shiiiiiiiiiiiit. It does burn a bit though.

Come on Dan, spill the beans, what happened?

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
We wuz starting up for half laps- pulling your liver out through your bottom bracket to get to the bunch 1/2 a lap ahead; someone said slow down to let 'em catch up, Just on the steepest bit of the track WHILST I was gabbing to ben; slid off, scuffing arm and leg.

It's like an instant blister that rubs off; not exactly like mr. Voight, but a bit sore.

Fagged out of the half lap bit.

Young Un

Bummer that I coudn't make this one, but my Dad couldn't be arsed to take me (fair enough0 and Will was at a weeding so we shall have to wait for the next one, and I can unleash my own dolan on the boards:biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Allez, allez, allez... off the track you arrogant French w@nkers. :biggrin::bravo:!:biggrin:

Having to sprint a full lap and undertake 3 of them put me off my stride... well, that's my excuse for such a crap time anyway! :bravo:

Cheeky buggers for taking up some of our track time though - I thought the Coach was a bit out of order by allowing them on in the first place. National Team or not (apparently) they should have waited until their own slot.

And Trio, stop staring at my arse young lady! :smile::tongue:

Top Bottom