Transcontinental 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am wondering how the TCN will fit round the LEL next year. I think they run about the same time.

When do they release the TCN dates.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm sure he wouldn't work for a couple of years. Nor would I.
Heartiest congratulations, Frank. What a lovely feather in your cap of life - wish I could help you retrieve the errant yet affectionate chien...how about asking the Daily Mail to help in exchange for a ride exclusive?
The Daily Mail readership would have kittens if Frank imported a European dog!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I just looked at Twitter, and there was a glut of finisher notifications. I felt a bit guilty that, with my goldfish-like attention span, I've sort of lost interest in this now that the people I was following are finished.

Anyway, it's worth noting that the third female finisher has just come in, Jayne Wadsworth.

JPR

www.jamesrobertsonphotography.co.uk
I haven't looked to see if any of the Transcon photos have been put up yet.

ETA: There are a couple of TCRNo4 shots mixed in with random photos, but no "album" or dedicated page. I wish I could add the word "yet". One can only hope.

Hello!

Yet is difficult. There are so many photos, and so many different people interested in seeing them. If I were to put up a tight, editorial edit then you would almost certainly want to see more. If I put up everything I would never be employed as a photographer again! There will be an edit of some kind, at some point, somewhere. For the moment the best places to look at the transcontinental instagram account and facebook page.

Or here: http://vsco.co/jamesrobertson/journal/transcontinental-race-no-4

Top Bottom