TT Testers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Moose said:
I was 'testing' how slow I could go on the way home :biggrin:

Bet it was a toughie into that headwind matey.... Oooooooohhxx(

bikie

Über Member
I haven't tt for 3 years now but my times were
10 21.15
25 53.24
50 1.50.18
100 4.13.20 (room for improvement on this one)
I accept I will never see these times again but I hope to race again in the next couple of years.

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

bikie said:
I haven't tt for 3 years now but my times were
10 21.15
25 53.24
50 1.50.18
100 4.13.20 (room for improvement on this one)
I accept I will never see these times again but I hope to race again in the next couple of years.

Impressive times... Well done.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I am no kind of tester at all: I am short, lightweight and built for climbing. I've only done a few, and the best I ever managed for a 10 was around 24.40, and I have never done any longer TTs.

I will stick to the sportives! I prefer 100miles+ at a good pace, some serious hills and decent scenery...

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Flying_Monkey said:
I am no kind of tester at all: I am short, lightweight and built for climbing. I've only done a few, and the best I ever managed for a 10 was around 24.40, and I have never done any longer TTs.

I will stick to the sportives! I prefer 100miles+ at a good pace, some serious hills and decent scenery...

ok

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
RichK said:
Took it up middle of last year. The 10 mile TT is my ideal format as it fits in nicely with family life. Training can be done in half hour(ish) chunks. Racing is often in the evening after work. Compare that with a Sunday club run which involves being out for 5 or 6 hours & missing Sunday lunch (which is the one time we all sit down & eat together). Best time for a 10 to date is 27'17" (aim is to take the 59 seconds off that for VTTA Standard time this year). Did one 20 mile event last year (59'34") so going to try a 25 or two this year.

That's pretty much why I do it. It doesn't necessarily take up too much time, evening events are easy to fit in, do a 25 on a Sunday morning and I'll be back by 10:30. There are enough events locally that I can ride to.

Top Bottom