UCI World Championships 2023 (Spoliers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
The Japanese lad with one leg on the track is amazing.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
That was a belter to finish up the evening. Enjoyed it.

The Gran Fondo is coming through this way tomorrow but not sure I can be bothered to find a spot to watch. They just whizz past so quickly anyway.

That was a belter to finish up the evening. Enjoyed it.

The Gran Fondo is coming through this way tomorrow but not sure I can be bothered to find a spot to watch. They just whizz past so quickly anyway.

Is there not a short sharp hill nearby?

Yes, they might wizz by, however, these are amateurs, albeit quick amateurs, so will they not pass by in bunches rather than one peloton?
And at least one of our own CCers is participating!

Va Va Froome

Über Member
That was great last night.

Will Tidball looked like he came from nowhere in that race. A quick change from being gutted at the solo Swiss underdog getting eaten up, to noticing the leader in the big group was surprisingly Team GB!

Nice to see the women’s team looks “in the mix” for Paris 2024, if they are so close to a record breaking German set-up.

Then a wee bonus of their Gran Fondo event passing though my town today.

Slick

Guru
That was great last night.

Will Tidball looked like he came from nowhere in that race. A quick change from being gutted at the solo Swiss underdog getting eaten up, to noticing the leader in the big group was surprisingly Team GB!

Nice to see the women’s team looks “in the mix” for Paris 2024, if they are so close to a record breaking German set-up.

Then a wee bonus of their Gran Fondo event passing though my town today.

That bit of acceleration from Tidball was something to behold.

Sallar55

Veteran
Just seen a tandem and solo taking advantage of a long flat section of road,the M8 between the Erskine bridge and the Airport 🫣. 4,:45 rush hour, wonder how far they make it going east towards the city.

Slick

Guru
Just seen a tandem and solo taking advantage of a long flat section of road,the M8 between the Erskine bridge and the Airport 🫣. 4,:45 rush hour, wonder how far they make it going east towards the city.

Wow, that's not good.

Hopefully they realise their mistake before going too far.

Top Bottom