UFO's - believe in them?

• Yes, I'm a believer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they're totally made up by crazies

• In fact, I am an alien

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No*, and No. :ohmy:

*(edit)... this does not discount the probablility of some form of life elsewhere in the universe

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
We live around a 3rd generation star and the earth has been around for 4 billion years. It seems unlikely that other very advanced lifeforms would happen to turn up at exactly this time to visit.

It is all utter utter rubbish.

"There is something in the sky that does not look like something I usually see in the sky!"
"Ah! That must be a space craft from another planet"
"Thats it! Well it could not be anything else could it. It just came 10 million miles. Flew around a bit at closing time and then went back home again".

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Of course I believe in UFOs. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, and you'd be rather stupid to think that you can identify every object seen in the sky... however, I don't believe that UFOs are alien visitors in spaceships. This does exclude the possibility of any particular UFO being a alien spaceship, but I have yet to see a convincing, evidenced account. There's a big difference...

yenrod

Right its like this:

1 - The big-bang didn’t happen – the planet just came togther from a series of rocks. So that theory is floored.

2 – We are or have been placed or developed (from previous beings apes etc.. or such like) on this planet by being/s of more intelligence than ourselves, that intelligence being etheral or physical probably both.

3 – I did hear that the human was a hybrid in the form, of get this: a Pig and a Lion/Tiger. – That’s why some religions don’t eat Pork.

4 – UFO’s have the ability to change between dimentions; our own what we can see and the ones we cannot, hence the fact that they dissapear.

5 – There is too much evidence to totally discount this subject.

6 – And my own personal one: to discount life, other than our own, in this massive universe is very very negative.

7 – Religion is one BIG con. Its us Humans/Animals And no one else oh and our Spirits.

8 – The ’venting point’ for the planet is close to the Hawaian islands.

9 – There are people who’ll never ‘believe’ this subject so it’s not worth bothering with them.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh my, I don't know where to start....

Ok. Point three. Where on Earth did you hear that bit of nonsense?

Some religions don't eat pork because the pig carries a lot of transferable diseases, it has to be cooked very well, and pigs often like to eat human waste. It's just dangerous unless you've got very good food hygiene.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
on a point of pedantry, ufos do, by definition*, exist. whether or not they're little green men from mars or whatever is open to debate.

*unidentified flying object - something that's in the air that is not identified

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, and I firmly believe we can't be 'alone' in the universe, but I'm not convinced aliens have ever visited us. I suspect there is a rational explanation for any UFOs...

Top Bottom