UFO's - believe in them?

• Yes, I'm a believer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they're totally made up by crazies

• In fact, I am an alien

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

People are saying stuff, about aliens and stuff yeh? You know, in 2012? When the invasion starts?

jassy-x

....as I live in Bonnybridge which is reputed to be the UFO capital of the UK (apparently).....I have never seen nor have ever spoken to anyone who has claimed to have seen a UFO, even although there have been numerous sightings (apparently) in this area.....
...although I have spotted a few 'pigs' spilling out of the local at closing time.!!!!......:ohmy::mrpig::blush:

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Right its like this:

1 - The big-bang didn’t happen – the planet just came togther from a series of rocks. So that theory is floored.

2 – We are or have been placed or developed (from previous beings apes etc.. or such like) on this planet by being/s of more intelligence than ourselves, that intelligence being etheral or physical probably both.

3 – I did hear that the human was a hybrid in the form, of get this: a Pig and a Lion/Tiger. – That’s why some religions don’t eat Pork.

4 – UFO’s have the ability to change between dimentions; our own what we can see and the ones we cannot, hence the fact that they dissapear.

5 – There is too much evidence to totally discount this subject.

6 – And my own personal one: to discount life, other than our own, in this massive universe is very very negative.

7 – Religion is one BIG con. Its us Humans/Animals And no one else oh and our Spirits.

8 – The ’venting point’ for the planet is close to the Hawaian islands.

9 – There are people who’ll never ‘believe’ this subject so it’s not worth bothering with them.

I'd buy that for a dollar! ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
I have seen two wierd things...
Once, as a boy in the 70s, i looked skyward.
The sun's over there <---, but theres a cloud over there --->...and a brilliant light is behind it, backlighting the cloud ;)
Two suns ?.....nah.
Sunlight shining through the cloud ?...nah...the angles were all wrong.
Freak of nature / atmosphere..probably, but i couldnt work it out. It looked for all the world like something was behind the cloud.

Second one was a few years ago, cycling home one clear, dark evening.
I looked up...theres a fast (very very fast, improbably fast) light moving high in the sky. No sound...nothing. I followed the light with my eyes, and it did virtually a 90 degree turn on a sixpence and carried on at the same'ish high speed.
:ohmy::wacko: Ooer...i looked back up to where i estimated it would be...gone. I scanned the sky...there it is, in a completely different part of the sky, travelling in another direction...and then gone :biggrin:

Ive never worked that one out. There's plenty of military air traffic near here, i've seen hundreds of night flights over the years...but never anywhere near as fast, as agile and as silent as this one was, not by a country mile.

domtyler

Über Member
gbb said:
The sun's over there <---, but theres a cloud over there --->...and a brilliant light is behind it, backlighting the cloud ;)
Two suns ?.....nah.
Sunlight shining through the cloud ?...nah...the angles were all wrong.
Freak of nature / atmosphere..probably, but i couldnt work it out. It looked for all the world like something was behind the cloud.

Second one was a few years ago, cycling home one clear, dark evening.
I looked up...theres a fast (very very fast, improbably fast) light moving high in the sky. No sound...nothing. I followed the light with my eyes, and it did virtually a 90 degree turn on a sixpence and carried on at the same'ish high speed.
:ohmy::wacko: Ooer...i looked back up to where i estimated it would be...gone. I scanned the sky...there it is, in a completely different part of the sky, travelling in another direction...and then gone :biggrin:

Ive never worked that one out. There's plenty of military air traffic near here, i've seen hundreds of night flights over the years...but never anywhere near as fast, as agile and as silent as this one was, not by a country mile.

The truth is out there gbb!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
yenrod said:
Right its like this:

1 - The big-bang didn’t happen – the planet just came togther from a series of rocks. So that theory is floored.

Minor point of order: I think it's the universe that is supposed to have started as a big bang. The earth always has been just a jumble of rocks.

derall

Guru
gbb said:
Two suns ?.....nah.

Atmospheric Event: Sundogs

Was once looking at the stars and all of a sudden one of them started moving, accelerated at a phenomenal rate in an upwards curve and disappeared. Happened about the 5th of July 1972 ........ Dom!

Top Bottom