UFO's - believe in them?

• Yes, I'm a believer

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they're totally made up by crazies

• In fact, I am an alien

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
I think there has to be life 'out there'. Not being the religious type, I don't see why we should be unique in the universe.

As to UFOs, I don't have any firm opinion, however, I love a good hoax fable.

Arch

Married to Night Train
My sister and I were once looking out of our back bedroom window on a winter evening and saw a glowing orange cigar shaped object floating silently across the sky. It got closer and closer, but it was ages before we could see that it was in fact an airship, lit from inside, advertising Tango.

For a while there, though, we did wonder....

Did see a theory once about the make up of time being in folds which sometimes run so close that you can affectively see into the past, explaining why ghosts are seen. I then thought if this can happen and you can see the past why not the same theory for seeing the future of man kind ???? This was not a theory from the local man in the pub ,it was on a BBC documentary on the make up of time so we must of course see this as gospel :smile:

JamesAC

Andy in Sig said:
Minor point of order: I think it's the universe that is supposed to have started as a big bang. The earth always has been just a jumble of rocks.
Another minor point of order: the earth wasn't always just a jumble of rocks: it accreted from al lsorts of gasses, dust and bits and bobs floating around, about 4,500,000,000 years ago, give or take a day.
:ohmy:

Top Bottom