Velogames Fantasy TdFrance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've entered

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Despite having both Froome and Tejay in my team, who are 1st and 2nd overall, plus Teklehaimanot and Quintana, I am doing dismally badly in the fantasy league. Pah!

Jeremy Roy, Paul Voss and Laurens Ten Dam have yet to earn me a single point between them. The idiots.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Despite having both Froome and Tejay in my team, who are 1st and 2nd overall, plus Teklehaimanot and Quintana, I am doing dismally badly in the fantasy league. Pah!

Jeremy Roy, Paul Voss and Laurens Ten Dam have yet to earn me a single point between them. The idiots.
Smutch, do I have a team in the CC league? I thought I had entered but it won't let me in

The Couch

Über Member
Smutch, do I have a team in the CC league? I thought I had entered but it won't let me in
Yep (but it's for your own good that it's preventing you to see your current score)

(unfortunately it doesn't me that pleasure)

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K

From what I can see the skill is in choosing the stage winners and very little else. Our household is quite miffed at Pinot (Sagan cost me the same and has given me 1060 more points than Pinot to date) and are just hoping he is allowed to set loose in the mountains (but he won't be). I do only have one rider who has scored me nul point so far which is OK, although a lot have been bloody close to it.

Top Bottom