Wales : South Glamorgan Velothon Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i've just entered today and got british cycling discount - so be quick guys as registration opened this morning

sleaver

Veteran
But the email says the priority window open on Thursday 18th and you need a code. There isn't anywhere on the site to enter.

How do you get the BC discount?

EDIT - Found it after seeing a tweet from BC and got in with the 20% discount.

Last edited:

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
But the email says the priority window open on Thursday 18th and you need a code. There isn't anywhere on the site to enter.

How do you get the BC discount?

EDIT - Found it after seeing a tweet from BC and got in with the 20% discount.

Im not following? I thought our priority window starts Thursday?

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
So did I, but then I saw this yesterday

https://twitter.com/BritishCycling/status/511428553372860416

I could have waited until Thursday but as I didn't have a code when I preregistered, I used the above.

I'm guessing they have allotted 500 pre-pre priority to British Cycling members.

I don't know how UK cycling organisers outside of ukcyclingevents manage to make the process of getting signed up, paid up and riding on these type of events so convoluted and confusing.

MichaelO

Veteran
I booked my place yesterday, but went back in this morning, and it's still offering it with the 20% discount...

sleaver

Veteran
BC have said that the 500 discounted places have now sold out.

bpsmith

Veteran
Managed to get through the registration shambles this morning. Serious oversubscribed I reckon.

Anyway, anybody else entered at all?

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
I entered last night using the British Cycling page, it cost me more but I wont have access to my email today so wouldn't have been able to enter until later so may have missed the cheaper entry slots then anyway.

Top Bottom