Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Looked like Rog made the move to me at the time? Quite hard to see the actual contact though.

good old blame transference if you make a flip up

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Remco ! Rode a classy race
Another stage win for Ritchie....shame he wasn't challenging for GC as he's been on fire last two weeks.
Others who have definately looked good for the future Ayuso only 19 and should be on the podium,some odd tactics by UAE but he's rode a solid race.
Rodriguez another youngster who's looked good for his first GT...things went against Ineos losing riders and crashes but overall Carapaz pulled them out of the sh1t.
Arensman... Looked good when he was left to race his own race.
Hate to say but not the most exciting of races 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The last GT of the year is always slightly depressing :ohmy: Winter draws on and all that!
Well done to Remco but I can't see him being a match for Pog and Vingo. Another one in the mix would have been fun.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Quite enjoyed the Vuelta and Remco is a worthy champion. Shame about all the retirements though.

I really found the commentary particularly irritating as well, not a patch on the TdF team. The Breakaway was good until it fizzled out this week and very impressed with Orla et al.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Well I've quite enjoyed it. Yeah, it fizzled out over the last few days but there was some good racing earlier

Top Bottom