Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Vine out?
Abandoned from the crash ....
Meanwhile have UAE actually pulled of a cunning plan ?

Adam4868

Guru
I've only just noticed that Carapaz has inherited the KOM jersey from Vine.
2 stages and a jersey would be a decent result before he leaves Ineos
Shame he had a bad first week.shoot luck for Rodriguez today aswell.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, that was a very confusing highlights recording on Quest for me this evening... It began somewhere on the final climb without any intro, then stopped immediately after the finish without any discussion, and went into a show about doing up old motorbikes. :wacko:

I don't know if it was it was Quest playing silly buggers, or my Freesat box. Did anybody else have the same problem? :whistle:

At least I did get to see the stage finish. Impressive performance (again)!

Adam4868

Guru
Can't see Rodriguez starting tomorrow. How much skin did he lose? :eek:
Chapeau to him for getting back on and finishing that stage today !
Carapaz aswell for going back and literally dragging him to the finish..looked in pain at the end.

Mike_P

Guru
Well, that was a very confusing highlights recording on Quest for me this evening... It began somewhere on the final climb without any intro, then stopped immediately after the finish without any discussion, and went into a show about doing up old motorbikes. :wacko:
Same - fast forwarded through chunks of the full replay on GCN+instead to listen to the Breakaway

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Same - fast forwarded through chunks of the full replay on GCN+instead to listen to the Breakaway

I just watched what there was because I have to catch up on the ToB. (4 hour power cut here yesterday so my recording failed. It is REALLY annoying having to stream the coverage and have to put up with the ads!)

Top Bottom