Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rigoberto's still got it at 35, not seen any GC standings?
*probably not in yet.

Adam4868

Guru
So, three potential Spanish challengers to Remco eh? Not over yet and some lumpy stages next few days ... he should hold on?
There's no way Movistar are going to risk there second place with Mas and world tour points as far as I can see.
Shame as I'm still pissed about Primoz as I'm sure he was up to the task...he doesn't settle for podium second or thirds 😁
I just hope someone/team will take up the challenge or else it's just going to be Quickstep sitting back and marking GC.

There's no way Movistar are going to risk there second place with Mas and world tour points as far as I can see.
Shame as I'm still pissed about Primoz as I'm sure he was up to the task...he doesn't settle for podium second or thirds 😁
I just hope someone/team will take up the challenge or else it's just going to be Quickstep sitting back and marking GC.

That's a good point. I'm with you on Roglic, pretty sure he had the legs and we know what a winner he is. Remco has been gifted a golden ticket.

Adam4868

Guru
So, three potential Spanish challengers to Remco eh?
I hope your not leaving out Landisimo !
He's been saving himself....
Screenshot_20220908-091914.png

Adam4868

Guru
I think (fingers crossed) it's going to be Ineos who take this race on.Rodriguez in fifth what have they got to lose ?
Sort of tried yesterday but nobody was willing to go with them.

Adam4868

Guru
Jay Vine abandoned :ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm expecting a Chris Froome attack like the 2018 Giro. How far behind is the Dawg? 😂

Top Bottom