Vuelta a Espana 2023 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Nobody has ever won the Vuelta with joint leaders. This is the Vuelta thread. Unless stated otherwise, it's reasonable to consider questions to be about the Vuelta.
But we were talking about winning all three grand tours,you know Giro,Tour and Vuelta.
Sorry if we deviated away slightly,won't happen again 🙄

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Nobody has ever won the Vuelta with joint leaders. This is the Vuelta thread. Unless stated otherwise, it's reasonable to consider questions to be about the Vuelta.

Nibali and Aru and Landa in 2015.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Interesting that Sky/Ineos have gone from being the dominant Grand Tour team to one scrapping for stage wins and maybe a podium at best. Do we think this is them getting worse or the other teams getting better...or a bit of both?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Interesting that Sky/Ineos have gone from being the dominant Grand Tour team to one scrapping for stage wins and maybe a podium at best. Do we think this is them getting worse or the other teams getting better...or a bit of both?

Not so sure they have the riders (apart from Gee)

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Bit of both I think Nick...the quality of the top GC men at the moment is WOW ! Tough for any of the others to get a look in with Jumbo and UAE.
But back to Ineos most of the riders leaving weren't real GC contenders,and they’ve a lot of talented young riders coming through.
I mean they nearly won the Giro and Rodriguez was a revelation at the Tour !
Still far from a Astana yet ! It's not as grim as everyone thinks for me.

Top Bottom