Washing up Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
SGN0134.jpg
They are the ones we have!

Brandane

Legendary Member
They are the ones we have!
And I thought you guys were so butch.
I don't actually possess a pair myself, you understand :whistle:; and if I did they would only be for doing manly work on my motorbike - errrm, of course :laugh:.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't actually possess a pair myself, you understand :whistle:; and if I did they would only be for doing manly work on my motorbike - errrm, of course :laugh:.
To be honest I don't bother for loading the dishwasher or washing something by hand, I'm more likely to put them on if I'm cleaning the oven or hob, it's mostly Mr Summerdays in this house and so they are size large!

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
We're still talking about washing up gloves, or is this a bit of thread drift?
Oh we are, have a dishwasher.

I can't possibly imagine what else anybody could think I was talking about :huh:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Always surprised at why people buy gloves. Seems a complete waste.
Allergy to washing up liquid? Some of the ingredients are evil! I find I get blotchy itchy hands if I use lemon flavoured washing up liquid. I do have some sort of allergy to certain soaps/detergents/smelly stuff - or at least that is the main suspect; the dermatology clinic have never really identified the cause.

I have to wear gloves as I also get chapped hands,but I find that they last a long time, the only problem being is that they make things slippery and I drop things.
Are you. running a restaurant? Mine last about a month.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Allergy to washing up liquid? Some of the ingredients are evil! I find I get blotchy itchy hands if I use lemon flavoured washing up liquid. I do have some sort of allergy to certain soaps/detergents/smelly stuff - or at least that is the main suspect; the dermatology clinic have never really identified the cause.

There may be something in the perfume to which you're allergic. The perfume is only there at 0.5% and most of those ingredients at much less than 10% in the perfume but if a million people use a dishwash it's not surprising if at least one has a problem with one of the ingredients. There are also various bactericides and thickeners in dishwash.

Top Bottom