What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Blue Stingrays, Surf n Burn, a retro twangy surf record by Mike Campbell and Ron Blair of the Heartbreakers. There's a made up bio of the band and some cool pics, you even get a free plectrum! First track starts with the sound of a needle hitting a record. Cool version of Goldfinger too.

_20151230_181440.JPG

Ciar

Veteran
flitting between bad magic, inferno and bomber a selection of quality Motorhead albums, also with a smattering of the probot album and girlschool newest album which is rather decent :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
flitting between bad magic, inferno and bomber a selection of quality Motorhead albums, also with a smattering of the probot album and girlschool newest album which is rather decent :smile:

Good shout.
First albums I played when I got into the office this morning was Bomber followed by Overkill.
I have yet to hear the new GS album, but looks like I may have to dip into the old wallet.

Ciar

Veteran
Good shout.
First albums I played when I got into the office this morning was Bomber followed by Overkill.
I have yet to hear the new GS album, but looks like I may have to dip into the old wallet.

I am biased as a fan but i believe bad magic is definitely worth buying Ian, there is one track which i reckon was his swan song and i reckon he knew what was coming, but this album has all the different styles i love from quick to rnr to slow, buy it and let me know what ya think :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Top Bottom