What do real men do on a Sunday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
go to work and specify ceiling roses...

(although the Locker and Riley CC41 is a bit special)

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Flying_Monkey said:
Got up late, had a lazy brunch with the papers at a local cafe, then cleaned the house completely, did loads of washing, did the ironing whilst watching the TdF, made a mighty fine soup and am now reworking a bid for European research funding.

Papers! It's all I can do to read one of them. I get the salacious stuff by reading the tabloid headlines at the newsagent.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
sheddy said:
Doesn't matter.
But real men don't walk out on their family
:becool:
Hard post to follow, that one Sheddy. My day suddenly seems mundane.
If you want to talk there are good listeners here as you probably know.

Abitrary

I was all geared up to do some DIY, but a strange young cat came in from outside and diverted my attention. I shall name it 'Sad Eyes'.

yenrod

Patrick Stevens said:
"Hello yenners, it's Helen Mirren, and I'm lonely tonight................"

Pat, i would not kick Miss Mirren out of bed - i reckon she's still got a bit of the owld 'hows yer father' in her yet.... :tongue:

Never knock a woman with a great pair of knockers :becool:

:wacko:

ChrisKH

Guru
Hedge trimming & grass cutting followed by marathon session with a sledgehammer on the wall that had collapsed on my best shed (yes, I have a second best shed too). Neighbour who has responsibility for the wall was conspicuously absent from his garden during that period. :tongue: Fortunately, in line with the trespass laws I will make sure he gets every brick back. Preferably hand delivered in small pieces through his letterbox. :becool:

beancounter

60 mile road ride, then into the armchair for F1, World Superbikes, British Superbikes, The Great Escape, Tour Highlights, MotoGP (what a race!).

Not too bad a day really.

bc

girofan

To all of you who were into DIY and chores, remember that life is short and you won't realise it until it's too late!!
Get out on your bike winter is coming and enjoy yourselves with whatever pleases you.
Only those who lack imagination stick to routine.

ChrisKH

Guru
girofan said:
To all of you who were into DIY and chores, remember that life is short and you won't realise it until it's too late!!
Get out on your bike winter is coming and enjoy yourselves with whatever pleases you.
Only those who lack imagination stick to routine.

Can you let me have your address? My wife would like a word. :biggrin:

Top Bottom