What do real men do on a Sunday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been gardening and am now cooking supper and putting the washing out. What do real men do? Have they won the club "Hilly Hundred" by a record margin and are now engaged in a marathon sex session with three women?

i'm eating coco pops after a day at work!

Peter

I'm with you - Patrick. Finished mowing the lawn and washing both cars. Haven't seen the bike in a while - as to marathon sex with 3 women, can't disclose :biggrin:

peanut

eating quiche of course:biggrin:

Just been out for the first ride in nearly 6 months. It was a bit windy and I only had 45 psi in the tyres but it was heaven. Why on earth I didn't make the effort months ago.

just got another 5 stone to go :biggrin: rice cake anyone ??

Melvil

Lunch with the in-laws, listening to scandalous family stories and now watching 'The Great Escape'. Traditional sunday, really.

simoncc

Today I cycled to Wythenshawe Poundstretcher to buy my mum a brand new mobile phone for £6.99. Then I thought about cutting the lawn and decided it could wait another week and then I changed the oil on my car, pumped up its tyres and refilled the screenwash. After that I went on a 20 miler to Knutsford and back bringing my day's mileage to 32. This evening I'm going to do a crossword or two and drink some wine.

Keith Oates

Janner
Wrote up the weekly report this morning and then went out and did a 67Km ride and linked in a steep hill just to see how it would go. Bikes are also now clean and already in bed where I shall be going very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
Wrote up the weekly report this morning and then went out and did a 67Km ride and linked in a steep hill just to see how it would go. Bikes are also now clean and already in bed where I shall be going very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With three women? Or, is it just two while the other roasts a whole water buffalo sirloin for you, which you'll wash down with half a dozen bottle of Chateau Petrus? :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
How did you know that's what I had for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Got up late, had a lazy brunch with the papers at a local cafe, then cleaned the house completely, did loads of washing, did the ironing whilst watching the TdF, made a mighty fine soup and am now reworking a bid for European research funding.

yenrod

Well, ive just sorted my fave meal (i have my fave meal pretty much every night :biggrin::angry:) and now on this and in biti'll eat it (the meal)...as for the 3 delectables: in my dreams :wacko:

postman

Legendary Member
Just finished a large pile of ironing.Which included the wifeys WORK shirts.Plus two lots of school uniform.Don't ask.

yenrod

I still high as hell from the endophins too so anyone can call me for anything and I simply will not be bothered :biggrin: :angry: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Top Bottom