What do you usually forget? ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Today was a particularly good day for absent mindedness, had an early 6am start and was 1/2 hour into the ride before I realised I had forgotten the following:

- water bottle
- cash
- ID
- front door keys

Probably would have forgotten my head as well if it wasn't attached to the helmet.
What annoys me is that I lay everything out the night before so I had just left these sitting on the hallway table in plain view :rolleyes:

Then to cap it all about half way round the 25 mile ride I had a painful back spasm going up a steep-ish hill, felt like someone had stuck a cattle prod in my back! :eek: . This is the closest I've been to calling Mrs W and getting her to pick me up, but luckily I was able to soldier on for the rest of the ride so rescue was not needed.

Think this must be the onset of old age ..... what do the rest of you normally forget, I bet there's always something!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I can't remember what I forget.

Lonestar

Veteran
My phone is the most common,not that it particularly bothers me.From the messroom usually my cup of tea when walking down to my train.

Keith Oates

Janner
When I was working in Nantong (China) my commute was 42 Kms each day. One day a was late leaving the office and most people had already left but when when I got home I realised that the keys for the apartment were still in the office. That was the only day my commute became 84 Kms so I was more careful with the keys after that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Frequently I forget a water bottle.

@Dec66 - leave a suit at work. That'd solve the trousers problem.

Lonestar

Veteran
Water bottles are for pussies.:tongue:

Seriously I never carry a water bottle on my commutes...Did leave my keys in my locker at work once and had to cycle 30 mile round trip to retrieve them.

Top Bottom