What do you usually forget? ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
I forget stuff but dont generally forget to take or pick stuff up apart from maybe my drinks bottle for a ride. The rush to get everything together usually results in me getting a mile down the road and tbinking ...doh.

D

Deleted member 1258

I normally pack for a ride, water bottle, phone, glasses, money and bank card, and often forget to pack one of the five. recently embarrassing senior moment, I was out on a ride and planned to book the rear wheel in for trueing at the LBS on the way back in, during the ride I punctured and realised I would have to buy some tubes whilst I was in the LBS, I booked the wheel in and got them to find the tubes I wanted and came to pay, no bank card and not enough cash to pay with, I had to have him put the tubes under the counter till the next day when I brought the wheel in. :wacko: :blush:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I often forget my bike lock, mostly when I change bike or panniers - they live in my panniers.
Now, on a social ride or on the commute it's no great problem, I can lock with a pal's bike or take the bike inside at work.
But the other week I got to town wanting to do some shopping, no lock!
Rather than abort the plan I bought another one from the only place that would let me take the bike in: a LBS.

Commuting - socks, always socks, and on one memorable occasion shoes (thought I had left spare pair at work...I hadnt). Fortunately there was another pair in the shower room that fitted me, and I had seen them there every day for the last 4 weeks, so just wore them (and spent every minute of the day waiting for some burly bloke to shout "anyone seen my shoes" !
Non commuting - phone, wallet, keys, not just forgetting them, but losing them, constantly :wacko:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My shopping list and people's names Cycling wise, to go faster and further

Top Bottom