What do you usually forget? ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
It's always something different. I've set off without a drink, lock, gloves, glasses, money, lights and other things that I can't remember.

JoshM

This topic makes me feel better! I usually forget something, but the best was forgetting underwear on my commute. Thankfully I realised en route and was able to stop at Tesco and pick some up otherwise it could have been a very, umm, breezy, day at work.

alicat

Legendary Member
Shoes is my best one. Drove to an audax and realised my SPD-shoes were still at home.

Did the audax, although there were some interesting moments. :laugh:

I forgot I left my shoes at work, but was going to Manchester for a meeting the next day, by the time I realised, I could not get to work, as my boss was picking me up.

Anyway being a tight arse I only had one pair of shoes, I had no choice but to take my wife's which looked a bit like men's, but the worst bit was I was a size 9 she was a 6, I do not know how I got me feet in them but I did, and when we go there the boss dropped me off to get a pair of shoes, but stood waiting to be picked up with my feet in these size 6 was pure agony... Luckily he drove!

screenman

Legendary Member
Never forget anything, and when I do I just lie and say I left it behind on purpose.

Top Bottom