What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ok. So last night I watched the lone ranger. I don't normally find American humour very funny. It's all right in small doses but that's it. Johnny Depp was excellent as tonto, but the actor who played the lone ranger over did it a bit. The film was a bit to long as well, but apart from that I quite enjoyed it. Good way to while away a couple of hours. 7/10

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm back on Prisoner Cell Block H... an AWOL Judy Bryant pretending to be an Irish police woman was priceless... and i still want to kick Meg Morris in the face ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It's got those classic 70s sliding doors they seemed to love including to make things futuristic. And funny bad fight scenes.

Not to mention the all in one jump suits if I remember correctly

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Sanjuro - Kurosawa's "sequel" to Yojimbo (the latter re-made as Fistfull of Dollars for those not familiar with the original).

With Toshiro Mifune as the leading man and Kurosawa directing it's unsurprisingly very good indeed.
Perhaps not Kurosawa's very best, but not my absolute favourite at any rate, but still a very superior movie. Undoubtedly my favourite director - with Kagemusha, Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, Roshomon, Hidden Fortress, Dersu Uzala, and many other masterpieces to his name.

Top Bottom