What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It was supposed to be a comedy, about a grave robber lamenting on his past dealings.
Not worth the wait.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I read the book life of pi when it came out many years ago. I struggled through it right to the end but to be honest found it really boring. My oldest grandson says he enjoyed the film very much.

U

User169

In Time.

A decent dystopian premise and not a bad cast, but all in all a bit of a missed opportunity. Visually it looked a bit cheap and Seyfried seemed to go for a comic book performance, whereas the others played it straight.

welsh dragon

Rear Window. With James Stewart & Grace Kelly
The one where he's a broken leg & notices his neighbour over the way mudering his wife.

James Stewart plays a broken leg?

AndyRM

XOXO
Dracula prince of Darkness (1966)... classic Hammer house of Horror, bad acting, bad story line, but an enjoyable watch and to think when I was younger this type of film scared the Cr@p out me :evil:

Probably the best of the Hammer Dracula films. Good choice!

Not a film, but I watched the last episode of the second series of The Following last night. It is deliriously stupid and predictable, but still good fun.

welsh dragon

Probably the best of the Hammer Dracula films. Good choice!

Not a film, but I watched the last episode of the second series of The Following last night. It is deliriously stupid and predictable, but still good fun.

I gave up on that. I could see it being one of those series that goes on forever, with no ending.

U

User169

Spread.

Ashton Kutcher movie. Intended to explore the darker side of the Hollywood dream, I suppose, but seems a bit lacking in conviction and not really seedy enough. Fourth rate Brett Easton Ellis. Anne Heche does her best, but doesn't really get enough to work with.

The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared is a Swedish film (from the book with the same title by Jonas Jonasson). The book has been translated into English and, if the film is anything to go by, would be a good read.

What surprised me with the film was that it was actually very funny and clever. Humour and Sweden aren't words that are usually found in the same sentence. ;)

Top Bottom