What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Been suffering with the dredded man flu all week, so been struggling to sleep at night. Came downstairs at around 3am and put on 'Pain and Gain'.
Turns out that was the only time of the night I actually went to sleep. Couple of funny bits I remember before I dropped off. Will watch if again soon to give a verdict

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Escape from Alcatraz. Well most of it anyway as I fell asleep for the last 20 mins or so. I have sky plussed it as Hubster wanted to watch it but was too tired so I'll re-watch it with him. Seen the film quite a few times and I still like it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Anchorman 2. Which got me wondering just how stupid the lumpen proletariat of America must be when Steve Carrell is a star over there? He's cringe-makingly embarrassing and not in the teensiest bit funny. Steve Guttenberg; there's another embarrassment. Adam Sandler; one of the top ten box office draws in each of the last 10-15 years! I think I'm right in thinking that we have care in the community for such people.

PaulB

Legendary Member
American Hustle, even better than last time, just superb. 12 out of 10.

Watched the A-Team with Liam Neeson the night before, not bad for mindless nonsense, good fun!
Please be aware that internet lore has it that all films, books, albums or other sources of information regardless of their quality or otherwise should ALWAYS get 6/10. It's the way of the www.

Just watched The Lone Ranger and wow what a fantasic film.

postman

Legendary Member
Star Trek 2009.Nice to see old Spock,but sorry to see him age so much.I loved the voice over at the end,his lisping with his false teeth affecting his speech.Film not impressed,but thank you Kirk,Spock,Scotty ,Bones and all the rest from the original series and Picard ,Deanna Troi and Data from Next Generation.All wonderful.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Flesh and bone. Starring Meg Ryan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Dennis Quaid, James Caan. With all those leading men and women it shoud have been great. However it was dam boring. And slow. And not worth watching. It made me want to sleep.

This film was boring. Probably because it was far to long. 5/10.

AndyRM

XOXO
Dream House was last night's viewing. As shite as I remember it being, despite an excellent cast.

Desolation of Smaug the other night. Much better than the first, but the ending... Jesus!!!

As soon as Benedict Dragonbatch said his final line I knew what was going to happen. I could do nothing about it, other than watch on in impotent fury.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Dream House was last night's viewing. As ****e as I remember it being, despite an excellent cast.

Desolation of Smaug the other night. Much better than the first, but the ending... Jesus!!!

As soon as Benedict Dragonbatch said his final line I knew what was going to happen. I could do nothing about it, other than watch on in impotent fury.
Did you know WD was Smaug's body double in that?...:whistle:

Top Bottom