What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thanks WD...I've been saving that one for ages:thanks:!

I bet you have. Your too kind :laugh:

donnydave

Über Member
Underworld and Underworld Evolution double bill. Ridiculous stereotyping suggests that bmw's and audis are all driven by idiots but I now know that a vampire's vehicle of choice is a maserati

welsh dragon

The last boy scout starring Bruce Willis. I've seen it before, but it's well worth watching. Typical shoot em up yee hawww type film, but not bad at all 7/10

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Inception.

What a waste of a Digital Versatile Disc.

i thought it pretty good - a cut above the usual "action movie" as it had some Phildickian ideas as well.
Ok it's not Seven Samurai, nor even Blade Runner, but full of ideas, less pretentious and less silly than the Matrxi (fun though that is) and well enough done.

welsh dragon

Intersection starring Richard Gere and Sharon Stone. Yes a bit of a chick flick, but with a difference. A husband, ex wife, and girlfriend. There wasn't a happy ending for any of the main characters. 7/10.not a bad way to while away some free time.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared. An absurd Swedish film along the lines of Forrest Gump and Zellig packed with humour, farce and explosions in all the right places. Go see it.

Top Bottom