What is it with 'limit' markers..... on bikes..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
giantscr2.0 said:
I bought a pack of peanuts the other and was pleased to read the warning on the back of the packet..."Caution may contain nuts"!! WTF

That is correct.

Contrary to what their name implies, peanuts are not true nuts but a member of a family of legumes related to peas, lentils, chickpeas and other beans. Peanuts start growing as a ground flower that due to its heavy weight bends towards the ground and eventually burrows underground where the peanut actually matures. The veined brown shell or pod of the peanut contains two or three peanut kernels. Each oval-shaped kernel or seed is comprised of two off-white lobes that are covered by a brownish-red skin.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
But, once upon a day, I bought the most lovely Dura Ace groupset, with a fantastic aero seat pin... no silly marks.. just an engraved "Dure Ace"....now..... flippin measurement's printed into the carbon laqueur....... come on..... too many stickers.............

Mr Pig

I'd like measurements on my seatpost. In fact I intend spraying some on, so that I can drop the seat for off road and then put it back to the correct height easily.

Top Bottom