Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Specialized

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canyon

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Ice trikes should be on the cool wall.

Well, it's there twice on the poll...

upload_2016-9-29_20-31-19.jpeg

dim

not mine .... but I like this (I'd change the handlebar tape though, and change the saddle to a Brooks Cambium C17 Carved):

s-l1600.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
Brrrrrrrr ompton

united4ever

Über Member
If we're talking specifically 'cool' and not just being the best overall then Italian things will likely compare favourably.....if nothing else the name sounds better....Pinarello, Bianchi versus Trek or Boardman. However, coolness would be only minor criteria for me.

dim

I owned a 1982 Koga Miyata Roadchamp (same colour and components as in this you tube video and it was in immaculate condition) .... It weighed just under 9kg and was a brilliant fast bike. I was sad to sell it, but sold it for 4 times more than what I paid for it .... the guy who bought it was an elderly rich chap who wanted a nice fast bike for L'Eroica rides:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Cervelo, Colnago, or Bianchi are the coolest for me, in that order. Sadly none of them appear in the poll options and I can't vote "other" three times.

From what's there, I'd go for Pinarello. They were mega cool long before Sky came along, Banesto / Indurain colours for me over Sky black ta.

miguel-indurain-big.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom