Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Specialized

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canyon

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Mercian. :wub:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They all look the same to me, I only notice blue Bianchis, it's the colour and the logo font that do it for me, cool as, I love them! :smile: But don't have one. :sad:

lotto-nl-bianchi.jpg

Yet I find the Bianchi colour friggin' vile.

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Über Member
I don't think it is cool to use the word 'cool' for anything other than temperature! :whistle:
Apo
Slightly odd choice of poll options if your going for cool, all the big dull brands you've listed, and one of them twice!!!
Apologies on the duplication front but with regards to the choice of brands, I just picked the ones I see around most and that are most common. Maybe I should retitle it " Coolest common brands". Or maybe just shows how I am not remotely cool!

3narf

For whom the bell dings
No brand is cool. The kind of people who are impressed by brands are not worth impressing.

Read your Naomi Klein!

:becool:

The coolest bike is the one you built yourself...

3narf

For whom the bell dings
View attachment 145908 I'll try again

For a road bike I'd pick a Bianchi

And for a fixie I'd go for an Aventon

I like that except for the handlebars. What's the point of them swooping down like that then fitting a big stack of headset spacers? Form over function.

It reminds me of the Asterix comic where they divert the course of the river away from the town, so they can build an aqueduct because aqueducts are more Roman than rivers!

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Ha ha. Maybe, but in my case I've got a boardman. I like it, but can't pretend it draws gasps of admiration!

Mine does. I was batting questions about it away like nobodies business the day I picked it up. :okay:

But back to cool and it's difficult to quantify. One persons cool is anothers humdrum.

But for me it would be something Italian.
Cinelli (not mentioned yet I don't think) make some fantastic looking bikes and I was very, very tempted by one when I bought the Boardman Pro Carbon the other month.
Theres a guy got an old Colnago that I see occasionally around Wetherby and that is a great looking bike too.

But I really want a Bianchi. Which even I'd look cool on. Possibly. ;)

dim

LOL .... my latest purchase:

2lic6eb.jpg

it was a bargain as it has a full Campy Chorus groupset and it's 'growing on me' now .... uber fast and fits like a glove ... only had it for 3 weeks, but I'm already smashing my previous Strava records ... needs some dressing up (different saddle and different wheels/handlebar tape) .... I use this one as my daily commuter (will use my Surly LHT during winter though), and I will be keeping this one for a very long time

Top Bottom