What is the history of CC & any original members here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've been here for years & years but they keep me in the cellar and only let me out on special occasions or when my piles are playing up...

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
And there are two captures which show the C+ forum exodus.

Here in Jul 2007 and in Aug 2007 (noticed Postman's name on the front page).

Added some extra information:
Jul 2007: most users online 16, Aug 2007 most users online 362 (exceeding the active users record for the C+ forum in June 2007)
Membership between these captures increased from 296 to 1165

Last edited:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Wonder what happened to Serenity and Bazhorn after the C+ pile-in?

I can find out of course,

Serenity was last seen:15 Aug 2006 before we manned the lifeboat, but not before contributing to the original h*lmet thread.
And Bazhorn hung around a while, last seen: 20 Nov 2010

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I remember hating Bike Radar! All of a sudden we were all mixed in with other forums, the look changed and there was some problem following a thread ..? I wasn't one of the first to jump ship but Arch came back to mention the life rafts were leaving and to clamber aboard!

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I jumped ship. Stayed on board for a while then the CC yacht cruised past and I dived overboard.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I was part of the C+ forum in the days before the great exodus and I think before ACF too. I came over when I heard the call from Arch. I also dallied on ACF for a while before it's implosion and also jumped onto the yacf life raft. I've had the same user-name throughout. The C+ days were mental.

Top Bottom