What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A new element for the oven, after it failed at the weekend

iandg

Legendary Member
New triple waiting for me when I got home last night. Working Saturday so off today and got it fitted to the Cross-Check giving me a 24x30 bottom gear :okay:

28990088221_e045c58699_z.jpg

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
IMG_20160822_174228302_HDR.jpg

A new bell for the new bike - ordered yesterday from Amazon, delivered this morning at 10:30 on standard delivery and with none of that Prime nonsense :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll tell you what Postie did NOT bring me today (or any other day since I ordered it) - an oversized bar mount for an old Garmin Etrex GPS! The old mount will only go round the smaller diameter part of the bars near the drops, and in that position the GPS gets in the way of my hand.

The mount was supposed to be in stock in a UK location, but the company quoted well over a week delivery time so I suspect that the thing was actually coming from China. Anyway, I have just realised that it is at least a week beyond their longest delivery time so I need to get in touch and demand a replacement.

PS I have contacted them, and now have to 'allow 3 days for a reply'! I think they are using pack horses for their deliveries and something even slower for their communications ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom