What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The offer's there if you need one in the meantime... The one I've got is this: Bike Mount.
Ah, well my device is ancient and uses a different system. Thanks for the offer though!

ColinJ

Ah - have you got one of those with the old screw on bit?
THIS is the expensive piece of plastic that I need. I have several of the standard size but they don't fit oversize bars.

I am sure that the company will send me a replacement. It would be crazy for them to make a fuss about it. They ask to be contacted before leaving bad feedback so they obviously care about their reputation.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
An under armour rucksack. Big enough for my repair kit, pump and my.tablet.

Attachments

• IMG_20160823_130026_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20160823_130026_hdr.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 27

ColinJ

Ah - now I may also have one of those somewhere (I had an old eTrex as well). I'll have a rootle when I get five minutes. If they don;t get back to you let me know.
There was just a knock at the door ... it was the postman, with my package!

It was sent on overnight delivery and there was no cover note so I don't know if it is the original package or a replacement.

ColinJ

There was just a knock at the door ... it was the postman, with my package!

It was sent on overnight delivery and there was no cover note so I don't know if it is the original package or a replacement.
It was the original! I got a reply from the supplier this afternoon. The package was despatched by 1st class post on 15th August but for some reason, Royal Mail seem to have put it to one side for 8 days ... I got an apology and a 10% refund.

Not today but rather Monday I received a chain splitter which I brought on Ebay. Since then I have been waiting for a second hand B17 Saddle,
and a pair of light holders to fit on my Ortleib HB.
Waiting can be a pain though.

Top Bottom