What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Latest Wiggle box containing some Stans sealant and rim tape,Tufo emergency sealant for the new tubs and some Park self-adhesive tyre boots to hopefully fix the IRC's cut with.

Got a big Planet X order coming via Yodel(:rolleyes:) and despite it being ordered last Friday it was only dispatched yesterday afternoon and it's being delivered to work so looks like I won't see it until next Tuesday:wacko:.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
md19815198296.jpg

The 1954 edition. My newly invigorated knowledge of Essex church architecture will serve to make me the perfect travelling companion in one of England's finest counties

Planet X order( from Yodel not the postie) turned up at work;

IMG_20160825_150607077.jpg

Bright yellow 3/4 365+ bibs and Briko glasses for the commutes,2 x 365+ gloves(got a pair already and they have been great so far),Vittoria latex tubes,Muc-Off Disc brake cleaner and some ti/carbon skewers for the carbon wheels.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Did you get them from an ad in a cycling mag @CanucksTraveller & if so are they good quality ?
Been considering a couple of sets for my bikes.

No I got mine from eBay from a seller who does a lot of bike decals including restoration frame decals for old Raleighs etc... he had extremely good feedback scores and I initially bought a few "Look" decals from him and they were excellent, so I got the name decals done. Yes, they're perfect, very professional. It may well be the same seller in Cycling magazine. The communication was very good regarding what I wanted exactly, as there's quite a few options.

The seller's name is Screen Print Digital:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/screenprintdigital?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
md19815198296.jpg

The 1954 edition. My newly invigorated knowledge of Essex church architecture will serve to make me the perfect travelling companion in one of England's finest counties
Oh dear. I always found that Nikolaus never quite got up to speed on bungalows.

Top Bottom